As you probably know, Kinect is the fastest selling consumer electronics device ever (Guiness Book of Wold Records)
In order to sustain growth on Kinect / Xbox and other key Microsoft Consumer Products sold in Retail (Office, Windows PC, Windows Phone, PC Hardware), we are hiring Marketing & Sales talents at Microsoft, in Belgium / Luxembourg.
Take a look, here-below, at 4 open job postings for the Retail Sales & Marketing Division and don’t hesitate to contact me back for any additional info on this. Send me a mail : email@example.com.
Don’t hesitate to spread this info, if you know talent people who want to join a GREAT company.
For people who want to apply, you can directly apply on internet for 2 following open job postings.
For the last job posting here-below, you can directly contact Virginie Vandenabeele, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Product Marketing Manager Hardware
Find job description HERE, for this job and apply HERE
2. Channel Marketing Manager Xbox/Kinect
Find job description HERE for this jo and apply HERE
3. Partner Account Manager Retail
Find job description HERE for this jo and apply HERE
4. Brand Manager Xbox/Kinect
For this job, take a look at the job description here-below and apply by sending a mail to Virginie Vandenabeele email@example.com
Position Title: Brand Manager Xbox/Kinect
Reports to: Marketing Lead Xbox
Brand Manager has marketing responsibilities to develop and execute marketing programs that increase brand identity and brand awareness for Xbox, Xbox LIVE and the international award winning Kinect products.
This includes working with the Product and Channel Marketing managers, Finance and other Brand/Marcom Managers internationally, taking responsibility for developing plans and executing projects and initiatives that support the broader short and long-term marketing strategy. The Brand Manager ensures the brand remains relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand promise. Additionally, Brand Managers take a lead in managing and communication agencies, and all other aspects of their projects.
- Plan, strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
- This includes partnerships, joint promotions and brand events
- 3rd Party contacts in cooperation with product manager
- Develop and sign Business to Business deals with brand partners around Xbox 36 consoles and Kinect products
- Define brand strategies and road maps
- Conduct competitive strategic market analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development
- Develop effective positioning in the market
- Develop mid-term plan and financial analyses (post mortem)
- Brief and train sales personnel
- Launch and oversee advertising and media planning
- This includes PR brand (leading communication agency) and owned social media
- Align and cooperate with local marketing team and overall EMEA Marcom marketing manager to develop, communicate & implement strategic marketing plans that fit with the EMEA/corp brand and product marketing guidelines and objectives.
- Shape and participate in cross EMEA dialogue between Marcom marketing functions – secure there are well-known forums to share best practices and learn from other regions.
- Manage the central Marcom Marketing budget according to strategic BeLux marketing plans. Ensure all agreed brand communication and sales objectives are met within budget to maximize effect.
Measurement & Analysis of Performance and Programs
- Measure the impact of planned and executed brand and communication programs (Post mortem)
- Manage budget according to strategic plans with no overspend.
- Ensure regular budget reviews with manager.
This position has frequent contact with the Channel / Category marketing groups, Sales Managers, Product Groups, retailers and field account managers and reports to the Marketing or business group lead.
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or 4 years of marketing experience.
· A brand marketing manager must have a good grasp and understanding of consumer insights and needs. Strategic thinking and leadership skills are useful in securing brand manager jobs.
· One of the primary requirements for brand manager jobs is excellent communication skills both in verbal and written forms. People skills are also essential for brand manager jobs.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively and concisely in Dutch, French and English
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects required
- Product excitement.
- Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
- Ability to effectively influence others in multiple groups and collaborate to achieve specific objectives
- Ability to work independently and take action to achieve position goals and objectives
- Other competencies; Drive for Results, Decision Making, Creativity, Strategic Thinking, Organizational Agility, and Performance Management
- Eagerness and ability to take on specific additional responsibilities & projects during business peaks periods
About Xbox 360
Xbox 360 is a premier home entertainment and video game system. Thanks to the addition of Kinect, Xbox 360 has also transformed social gaming and entertainment with a whole new way to play — no controller required. Xbox 360 is also home to the best and broadest games as well as the largest on-demand library of music, standard- and high-definition movies, TV shows and digital games, all in one place. The entertainment center of the living room, Xbox 360 blends unbeatable content with a leading social entertainment network of nearly 35 million Xbox LIVE members to create a limitless entertainment experience that can be shared at home or across the globe. More information about Xbox 360 can be found online at http://www.xbox.com.
Kinect brings games and entertainment to life in extraordinary new ways without using a controller. Imagine controlling movies and music with the wave of a hand or the sound of your voice. With Kinect, technology evaporates, letting the natural magic in all of us shine. Kinect is also officially named as the fastest selling consumers electronics device by the Guiness Book of World Records
About Xbox LIVE
Xbox LIVE is the online entertainment service for your Xbox 360, connecting you to an ever-expanding world of games, movies, TV, music, sports and social entertainment. Xbox LIVE lets you play the best games, enjoy the largest on-demand library on any console, listen to millions of songs and share the fun with friends around the world. Xbox LIVE is also the exclusive home of controller-free online entertainment through Kinect, making your Xbox 360 more intuitive and interactive than ever before. With an active community of nearly 35 million people across 35 countries, Xbox LIVE, together with Xbox 360, provides you with instant access to the entertainment you want, shared with the people you care about, wherever you are. More information about Xbox LIVE can be found online at http://www.xbox.com/live.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT”) is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
For any other open job positions, just go HERE