Some interesting learnings
- 60% of marketers are allocating up to 40% of their marketing budgets to SMB market penetration and development
- 6% of marketers say their organizations are extremely effective at determining a clear return on their SMB marketing investments
- Only 8% of respondents say that they have a 360-degree view of their SMB customers.
- Although 50% of marketers surveyed say they have good transactional, behavioral, and customer support data, 21% of respondents say that their customer data is in silos.
- 39% of marketers just have basic contact details—without detailed profiles.
How to do experience, from your side, Marketing to SMB customers ?