You will find the original article HERE
10 Things Great Managers Do.
- Maintain your cool and sense of humor, especially during a crisis.
- Tell subordinates when they’re shooting themselves in the foot.
- Be the boss, but behave like a peer.
- Let your guard down and really be yourself outside of work.
- Make big bets on and stand behind people you believe in.
- Complement your subordinate’s weaknesses.
- Compliment your employee’s strengths.
- Teach the toughest, most painful lessons you’ve ever learned.
- Do the right thing.
- Do what has to be done, no matter what.