Great reading !
Every time you make a sales presentation… craft a resume… try to persuade anyone about anything… there’s one question you simply must answer: SO WHAT?
That’s what the people you’re talking to care about. That’s what they need to know. Tell them that — quickly, convincingly, powerfully — and watch them respond by saying, “I love it, I want it, and I’ll buy it.” Knowing this is one thing. Doing it — that’s something else altogether. In this book, Mark Magnacca shows you exactly how to do it — every single time.
In this book you will discover how to :
- Refocus on your audience and stay focused on them automatically — Master the new communication habits that can supercharge your effectiveness.
- The “So What Test”: What it is and how to use it — How to make sure everything you say matters to the people you’re talking to.
- Create your own “So What Positioning Statement” — Don’t just differentiate yourself — make yourself fascinating
- Not all benefits are created equal — Focus on the benefits that make the deepest emotional connection
- From George Lucas to Steve Jobs to Ronald Reagan — Practical, usable lessons from the world’s greatest communicators.
To know more on this book, visit http://sowhatbook.com/#home