I’ve read a very good book : So What?: How to Communicate What Really Matters to Your Audience, by Mark Magnacca, Sales consultant and President of Insight Development Group, Inc.
In this book,
- He points out that your customers don’t care about you.
- He says they also don’t care about your product or service.
- What they really care about is how your product or service will benefit them.
Once a sales or marketing person understands the cold hard facts, then it’s possible to make more sales, be more successful, and have more fun in business and in life.
In this book, you will learn:
- Why your customers don’t care about you and your products or services
- Why understanding the So What Questions are critical to sales success
- How to discover what the customer really wants
- How to communicate better with customers and really engage them
See here-below, a short video by Marc Magnacca