Take a look at these numbers. This is really amazing !
This is clear, the world is changing fast.
- 90 trillion – The number of emails sent on the Internet in 2009.
- 247 billion – Average number of email messages per day.
- 81% – The percentage of emails that were spam.
- 234 million – The number of websites as of December 2009.
- 1.73 billion – Internet users worldwide (September 2009).
- 18% – Increase in Internet users since the previous year.
- 126 million – The number of blogs on the Internet (as tracked by BlogPulse).
- 84% – Percent of social network sites with more women than men.
- 27.3 million – Number of tweets on Twitter per day (November, 2009)
- 350 million – People on Facebook.
- 50% – Percentage of Facebook users that log in every day.
- 1 billion – The total number of videos YouTube serves in one day.
- 2.5 billion – Photos uploaded each month to Facebook.
To know more on this, just click HERE