Very interesting post done by Joe Wilcox. Click here-below to know more.
http://www.betanews.com/joewilcox/article/10-things-Microsoft-did-right-in-2009/1261377163To summarize, here-below, the 10 things Microsoft did right in 2009:
- Opened retail stores.
- Flawlessly launched Windows 7.
- Offered crapware-free PCs.
- Launched Bing.
- Released Security Essentials.
- Promoted Steven Sinofsky.
- Released Zune 4.0 software and Zune HD.
- Settled antitrust case with the European Union.
- Improved advertising.
- Debuted Silverlight 4.0.