Interesting reading about how playing video games in the workplace makes good business sense for training, recruiting and fostering innovation.
You will learn how
- Video games make an impact in the workplace.
- Companies use “in-game” and “around-game” advertising to promote their products.
- Simulation games have proven effective in helping doctors reduce medical mistakes.
- Many companies use video games to recruit potential employees.
- Video games teach employees the three fundamental skills required in an
“interconnected world”: teamwork, systematic thinking and virtual learning.
- Video games can address complex problems by linking many people together.