Jack Welch is “classic” but always to the point.
Here-below, a summary of the 5 traits of leadership.
– From our experience, the first essential trait of leadership is positive energy – the capacity to go-go-go with healthy vigor and an upbeat attitude through good times and bad.
– The second is the ability to energize others, releasing their positive energy, to take any hill.
– The third trait is edge – the ability to make tough calls, to say yes or no, not maybe.
– The fourth trait is the talent to execute – very simply, get things done.
– Fifth and finally, leaders have passion. They care deeply. They sweat; they believe.
If you want more details on this, just go to the Jack Welsh’s Site by clicking here