Monthly Archives: January 2011
What retailers can teach etailers
They are two different worlds, but etail can still learn a lot from retail. Learn 4 key mistakes that make etailers lose out big on sales, and the solutions that even a corner store retailer knows by heart.
Ensure your online store really is open for business!
Watch the video now! No registration needed to watch the presentation / video.
Black means luxury, yellow induces window shoppers to step inside and Orange creates a call for action.
Here’s how marketers are using color to manipulate our buying habits.
Click on the picture to Enlarge
A good recap of CES with megatrends, Top 10 gadgets and innovations.
Great & Practical presentation about behavior change.
I like personnaly the #8 : Focusing on abstract goals more than concrete behaviors.
This is in line with what we can read in Switch http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6570502-switch
Lets talk about stories …
- No one can deny the importance of social network in our days.
- The tools for social network are growing faster and faster as well.
- Social Network has changed marketing environment forever.
- Social network is all about conversations.
- Storytelling is all about conversations.
- Every BRAND has stories to tell. So, the ART of the Marketeer is to master the art of storytelling.
- Let’s discover in this great and very simple presentation the ART of the STORYTELLING and also very good best practices.
Source : StoryBeats
Read article by clicking on following link : http://www.zdnet.be/news/123994/microsoft-toont-kinect-avatar/